Welcome to TechCon Aus-NZ 2020!
TechCon® Aus-NZ 2020 showcases great research and real-life case studies on life-management of high voltage and medium voltage power equipment strategies for the ageing electrical grid infrastructure. The objectives of the conference are to promote high-quality papers from the industry and is a great opportunity for networking.
We invite delegates to:
- Learn about all aspects of HV and MV power equipment from specification and design to manufacturing, maintenance, diagnostic testing, end of life assessment and failure analysis.
- Listen to real-life case studies with practical solutions.
- Engage with world-class speakers, industry contacts and like-minded professionals.
- Use methods and tools presented to better manage your high voltage and medium voltage assets.
- Be exposed to new and innovative products on display throughout the trade exhibition.
Who should attend
Electrical engineers / Engineering graduates/ Project & Asset managers /Maintenance managers/ Business Development managers / Consultants / Procurement specialists / Electrical equipment suppliers / Service providers and manufacturers.